Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

OUTFIT | Summer in the City

Run away with me
Lost souls and reverie
Running wild and running free
Two kids, you and me

RENEGADES - X AMBASSADORS

Ich bin angekommen im Sommer, leicht gerötete Haut, nicht mehr ganz so blass im Gesicht - auch ohne all das Make-up. Gerade zurück aus dem Urlaub und noch Palmen im Kopf, die Meeresbrise in den Haaren und die salzige Luft in der Nase. Will die Arme in die Luft schmeißen und nie mehr aufhören zu tanzen, fühle mich so frei und jung und ich. Ein Gefühl im Herzen, wie man es nur im Teenie-Alter hat. Das wird der Sommer unseres Lebens.

Mehr Sommer - dann ab zum Strand, ein altes Jeanshemd in der Hand.



I arrived in summer, lighty red skin, not so pale in my face, even without all the make up. Right back from holiday but still got palm trees on my mind, the sea breeze in my hair and salty air in my nose. I want to throw my hands up in the air and never stop dancing again, feeling so free and young and me. This feeling in my heart only teenagers got. This will be the summer of our lives.

WHAT I WEAR
denim shirt - Vintage
striped tee - Zalando Essentials
white denim - Zara
boots - Even&Odd via Zalando
choker - Forever 21
watch - Asos via Asos
arm cuff - H&M (old)
bracelet - Claires (I guess)


RELATED  |  Romantic Pastels  ||  Allegiant  ||  Pretty Girls  |

text & edit by Casey.
photography by Eden.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen